Q.

I am a diabetic and have a chest cold. Can I take Diabetic Tussin DM along with Wellbutrin and high blood pressure meds?

Associate Clinical Professor, St. John's University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
A.
Yes. It would be OK to take Tussin DM for your cough while taking bupropion and a high blood pressure medication. There are no significant drug interactions to worry about.

Always check with your pharmacist before taking over-the-counter medications when you are taking prescription medications so they can recommend the best product for you that will not interact with your medications.

Read the Original Article: Cold & Flu Medicine Safety: Ask the Pharmacist