Q.

How can hemorrhoids be cured or treated?

Related Topics: Hemorrhoid

A.

Once you develop hemorrhoids, they don't usually go away completely unless you undergo one of the procedures below. They can get better, however, so that living with them is tolerable. Both conventional and alternative practitioners consider diet the best treatment for hemorrhoids. A diet rich in high-fiber foods and low in processed foods is essential. Increasing fluid intake to six to eight eight-ounce glasses a day also is important. Probably half of all hemorrhoid sufferers find relief with dietary changes alone.

Most hemorrhoid treatments aim to minimize pain and itching. Warm (but not hot) sitz baths are the most time-honored and oft-suggested therapy: Sit in about three inches of warm water for 15 minutes, several times a day, especially after a bowel movement. If you are pregnant, discuss any treatment, including dietary changes, with your doctor before proceeding.

If you have been diagnosed with hemorrhoids, a high-fiber diet combined with sitz baths and acetaminophen should reduce discomfort within two weeks. If symptoms persist, your physician may suggest one of the following procedures. Many can be performed in your doctor's office.

Injection. An internal hemorrhoid can be injected with a solution which creates a scar and closes off the hemorrhoid. The injection hurts only a little, as any injection does.

Banding. Prolapsed hemorrhoids are often removed using rubber-band ligation. A special tool secures a tiny rubber band around the hemorrhoid, shutting off its blood supply almost instantly. Within a week, the hemorrhoid shrivels and falls off.

Coagulation or cauterization. Using either an electric probe, a laser beam, or an infrared light, a tiny burn painlessly seals the end of the hemorrhoid, causing it to close off and shrink. This is most useful for prolapsed hemorrhoids.

Surgery. For large internal hemorrhoids or extremely uncomfortable external hemorrhoids (such as thrombosed hemorrhoids that are too painful to live with), your doctor may elect traditional surgery, called hemorrhoidectomy.

The success rate for hemorrhoid removal approaches 95%, but unless dietary and lifestyle changes are made, hemorrhoids may recur.

Read the Original Article: Understanding Hemorrhoids -- Diagnosis and Treatment

A.

(Sorry I am not a native English speaker so my English is not as good, please understand that ) 

hemorrhoids are naturally occurring discomforts and can not be called as illness those generated from pathogens like bacteria or virus. in 2012 I was a bad attack of hemorrhoids on the left and right ass cheeks which were not bleeding but painful. I had consulted a doctor who advised me to under go RF treatment- means radio frequency dilation of hemorrhoids.

Cost of the treatment is high and often touches $1500 plus per sitting and when doctor told me that he can not assure me that the hemorrhoids may or may not come back. That means re occurence will cost me another $1500 and another set of painful days.

I decide to try herbal medicine and in August 2012 I tried a medicine called  Venapro (details are in venapro.in website )

While I was searching for a excellent fast cure for my hemorrhoids I found this  and decide to try only because I was not ready to spend $1500 with out sure shot guarantee from the doctor.

by December 2012 I found I am/was cured. As no more sign of any hemorrhoids and for last 3 months I am happy as ever can be.

I decide to pas sthis info to others who ever needs this .

You can check venapro.in for further information -

I spent a very small amount of the cost of RF surgery which might otherwise plunder my pocket.

A.
<abbr id="yui_3_9_1_9_1397824689791_580" class="time-ago"></abbr>
I've been suffering from hemorrhoids for many years. I was simply just too embarrassed to go to a doctor or to the pharmacy to ask for a hemorrhoid treatment. Until I found the information on this site
( http://bit.ly/Best-Hemorrhoids-Cure ). I wish I had it years ago. I can't believe how quickly I got relief (almost overnight!) they've never returned and I don't worry about it anymore because if they do, I know exactly what to do.