Q.

How do I know if I have recovered from my tennis elbow?

Related Topics: Tennis Elbow

A.

What you really want to know is when you can get back to your regular activities after having tennis elbow. That depends on your individual case and the extent of the damage to the tendon. People heal at different rates.

Whatever you do, don't rush your recovery. If you start pushing yourself before your tennis elbow is healed, you could make the damage worse. You are ready to return to your former level of activity when:

• Gripping objects or bearing weight on your arm or elbow is no longer painful.
  • Your injured elbow feels as strong as your other elbow.
  • Your elbow is no longer swollen.
  • You can flex and move the elbow without any trouble.

Read the Original Article: Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)