Q.

I am 10 weeks prenant and having vaginal pain. Is this normal?

Related Topics: Pregnancy, Vagina, Pain

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Mercy Medical Center
A.

There are a number of women who experience this as the uterus grows. Usually women describe it as sharp stabbing pain in the vaginal area. This may be related to the uterus growing and stretching.

If you have vaginal bleeding you should contact your physician. The other question is whether you have had an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy is in the uterus.

If you have not, you should definitely contact your physician to make sure you are all right. This should be a normal finding.

Read the Original Article: Pregnancy