Q.

Can I take meloxicam, Tylenol, and Aleve at the same time?

Related Topics: Acetaminophen

Pharmacology
A.

Meloxicam is a prescription strength nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), while acetaminophen (Tylenol) is an effective analgesic (pain reliever) and antipyretic (fever reducer). Aleve is an over-the-counter NSAID. I would not take Aleve while taking meloxicam, due to the increased risk of side effects and toxicity issues. If you need to take a pain reliever in addition to the meloxicam, I would stick with the acetaminophen. If this doesn’t alleviate the migraine/headaches, then I would consult your health care professional about the cause of the migraines and what can be used to treat the symptoms.

Read the Original Article: Headache and Migraine Treatment: Ask the Pharmacist

A.
Meloxican & tylenol : Meloxican(Mobic) is a NSAID, it's an antiinflamatory that decreases swelling. Tylenol is an analgesic and used for acute pain. So they go hand in hand, especially if you just injured something like a knee, ankle, something like that. Take mobic at same time each day to even the blood, and it's better to take with food. Tylenol can be used as needed for pain.

A.
You can take meloxicam and Tylenol together but I would not recommend that you take meloxicam and Aleve together. Refer here http://forum.internationaldrugmart.com/drug-information-f5/how-about-taking-tylenol-with-meloxicam-t6598.html