Q.

I have a big headache, and I'm pregnant. What over-the-counter medicine can I take that will be safe?

Pharmacology
A.
Currently, the only safe over-the-counter medication for the treatment of headaches during pregnancy is Tylenol (acetaminophen). Make sure you are using a product that only contains Tylenol (acetaminophen) and not other ingredients. Remember to follow the directions according to the labeled product, or as your health care provider advises. If this medication is not working, consult your ob-gyn to find a medication that is effective, but still safe for your unborn baby.

Read the Original Article: Pregnancy Health Tips: Ask the Pharmacist