Q.

What can I do to treat Erection Problems Erectile Dysfunction at home?

Medical Reference
A.

In some cases you can treat occasional episodes of erection problems (erectile dysfunction) at home, without a health professional's help. But do involve your partner in the process, and don't be embarrassed about seeking professional help if erection problems are consistent and troublesome. You may be able to help yourself by:

Some men may try methods available in health food stores or through magazine advertisements. Most of these methods have never been medically proven to work, may be unsafe, and are often expensive. They are not recommended.

Read the Original Article: Erection Problems (Erectile Dysfunction)-Home Treatment
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise Healthwise This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. © 1995-2011 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.