Q.

What surgery options do I have for Breast Cancer Metastatic or Recurrent?

Related Topics: Surgery, Breast Cancer

Medical Reference
A.

Surgery may be used to treat metastatic breast cancer. Mastectomy may be used to treat breast cancer that has recurred in the breast (local recurrence) following breast-conserving surgery and radiation.

Read the Original Article: Breast Cancer, Metastatic or Recurrent-Surgery
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise Healthwise This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. © 1995-2011 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.