Q.

Can I take Ambien 10 and Percocet together for sleep problems and back pain?

Related Topics: Back Pain

Pharmacology
A.

There aren’t any drug interactions with taking Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) and Ambien (zolpidem) together. However, oxycodone and zolpidem both work on the central nervous system and have an additive side effect of drowsiness and impairment of activities. One should be very cautious of taking both medications together. The additive products alone can be dangerous. Due to the side effects, the drowsiness and impairment can be covering up the symptoms and not aiding in treatment of the condition.

Work with your health-care provider if both these medications are required on a regular basis. No matter the frequency, informing your provider/pharmacist about the self-use of any medications is important in order to safely treat your condition(s) and to find the root cause of symptoms.

Read the Original Article: Tips for Good Sleep

A.
I wouldn't take all 10 ambien at once.  That stuff can turn you into an amnesic zombie.  You won't know what you did until you read the police report the following week.  Just take one and you should be fine....probably.