Q.

How can I prevent premature ejaculation?

Related Topics: Premature Ejaculation

Sexual Health
The Center for Sexual Health Promotion, Indiana University
A.

Rapid ejaculation (coming more quickly than you'd like; also called premature ejaculation) is quite common, particularly among young men or those just beginning to have sex. The good news is that many men find strategies that work for them to help them last longer and gain ejaculatory control with time and practice.

Both the stop-start and squeeze techniques are useful long term strategies that men can use to teach themselves to pay attention to the physical sensations they experience as they get closer to climax. ...

Short-term solutions include desensitizing condoms...that are lubricated internally with a substance that includes benzocaine. ...You want to be careful not to let that substance, or any other numbing agents, touch your partner's mouth or vagina, as it can desensitize her parts, too! ...

Read the Original Article: PREMATURE EJACULATION PLEASE HELP

A.

Hi! I am 33 years old.

I tried DuraMale after I suffered from premature ejaculation for many months. I saw the money refund policy so I decided to buy 3 bottles on http://www.buy-duramale.com  since there were no risks. I was very happy about the results even after 6 weeks, but I followed the treatment very strict. This was my secret I guess. I recommend DuraMale to everyone who suffer from early orgasm.

DuraMale pills can be purchased only online from website through credit card, debit card or PayPal. For complete details and best price of DuraMale, visit http://www.buy-duramale.com

A.
To prevent premature ejaculation you need to take these 3 factors into consideration:

Focus on Feeling
Focusing too much on the feelings in your penis will activate the ejaculation program (which completes within one minute.) If you are already overstimulated before you begin intercourse, you may ejaculate within seconds.

Performance Anxiety
Worrying about how long you are going to last is the fastest way to lose control. This is because your lack of focus means your conscious mind is no longer focused on controlling the sexual act - which makes you lose control and ejaculate early and/or lose your erection.

Sexual Position
One of the most common sexual positions makes it difficult to stay in control of when you ejaculate. A slight tweak to this position, makes it the best sexual position - and the easiest for staying connected with your partner and in control.

Sexual Fantasies
Must only be used at the right time! If you are already feeling over aroused, thinking about sexual fantasies will make you lose control and ejaculate.

Other factors to take into consideration are: sexual frustration, stress and lack of confidence. All of which cause you to lose focus and lose control.