Q.

Can I use Super Glue to temporarily reattach loose tooth veneer ?

Related Topics: Tooth

Prosthodontics
Prosthodontics and Implant Surgery of Manhattan, P.C., New York, N.Y.
A.
Super glue IS NOT a good idea. You cannot possibly dry the tooth properly and all you will do is create a thick layer of goo over the veneer. Try using tooth paste, or go to the pharmacy and buy Fixodent. It is pink, but it will make the veneer "stick" until you can see your dentist. The temporary cement you can buy in the pharmacy is too thick as well. It might ruin the veneer.

Read the Original Article: Temporary fix for a veneer