Q.

What should I understand about my body's changes during the first trimester of pregnancy?

Related Topics: Pregnancy, First Trimester

A.

No matter how well you prepare for your pregnancy, you may not be able to fully anticipate all of the different changes that are about to take place in your body. During the first trimester (the first three months after your last menstrual period), these changes will help your baby develop and prepare your body to nourish the baby.

Knowing what to expect can help you get ready for the months ahead and learn to distinguish between symptoms that are just uncomfortable and signs that there might be a real problem with your pregnancy.

Read the Original Article: First Trimester of Pregnancy