My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |

What should I ask my doctor about erectile dysfunction, or ED?

Related Topics: Erectile Dysfunction

Answers From Experts & Organizations (1)

7,995 Answers
375,555 Helpful Votes

Consider asking your doctor these questions:

  • What could be causing my problem with erections?
  • Are my symptoms likely to be chronic or only temporary?
  • Can my ED be treated?
  • What are the treatment options?
  • What if the treatments don't work?
  • Will I need to see a specialist?
  • Will my insurance cover the treatment and medications?
  • Are there any lifestyle changes I can make that will help?
  • Do you have any printed information I can read to learn more, or are there reliable web sites where I can get more information? 

This answer should not be considered medical advice...down arrowThis answer should not be considered medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor’s visit. Please see the bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer
Archived: March 20, 2014

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

18 of 27 found this helpful
Read the Original Article: Discussing Erectile Dysfunction With Your Doctor