Q.

How often should I replace my mascara?

Related Topics: Multivitamin

Dermatology
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery and Skin Care
A.
Masacara should be kept no longer than three months after opening. After three months, bacteria can begin to grow inside the tube; this growth of bacteria can lead to an infection. A strange or foul odor from your tube of mascara is another sign that your tube has expired. If you notice that your mascara appears flakey or is caking up, discard of it. You should also replace your mascara if you contract any type of eye infection; such as, conjunctivitis (pink eye). This will prevent you from becoming reinfected. It is also not a good to share your mascara with others. If you suspect that you are having a bad reaction after you have applied your mascara, please remove the mascara, discard of the tube and consult your physician. 

Read the Original Article: How long has it been since you have replaced your mascara?