Q.

What is the recommended dosage for Apple Cider Vinegar?

Related Topics: Vinegar

Medical Reference
A.
The appropriate dose of apple cider vinegar depends on several factors such as the user's age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for apple cider vinegar. Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.

Read the Original Article: More on APPLE CIDER VINEGAR including: uses, side effects, interactions, dosages, and user reveiws.
View Sources

A.

This is what I have started 1 tablespoon apple cider vineger with 6oz of water, 2oz of apple jiuce and a dash of cinnamon and I add one packet of splenda for the taste.