Q.

Should I watch TV in bed if I have insomnia?

Related Topics: Insomnia

Sleep Disorders
A.

Well I am a little bit different in the respects that most doctors, especially sleep specialists will say you should have no TV in the bedroom. I actually disagree. I have a select group of patients, where they can’t turn their brains off, and that’s why they have insomnia. If they could just watch some mundane television show to help them fall asleep, they fall asleep very well. So what I tell people is if you’re going to fall asleep with the TV on, just have a TV timer that will switch your TV off.

Read the Original Article: Insomnia and Watching TV in Bed: What's the Link?