Q.

A.

You can take these medications together. I advise my patients on Augmentin that it can be harsh on the stomach (which may be the reason why you are inquiring about the Zantac -- I am not so sure it will help). So make sure you take it with a full meal, rather than just some crackers or toast. It is also common to have diarrhea while on this antibiotic as well. If you have any questions about side effects from a medication, talk to your pharmacist, we are happy to help.

Read the Original Article: WebMD Ask the Pharmacist: Stomachaches