Q.

Where can I get a blank drug sheet to list my meds to take to the doctor with me?

Related Topics: Drug

A.

I was so excited when I saw this question! We are encouraging everyone to use a personal medication record which is a list of all your medications, including over-the-counter, vitamins, and herbals. You should bring this to every health care provider visit and show your pharmacist. You can download a template at www.pharmacist.com/pmr and also at the FDA web site at www.fda.gov/Drugs/ResourcesForYou/ucm079489.htm.

Read the Original Article: WebMD Ask the Pharmacist: Safe Drugs During Pregnancy