Can Prevacid-DR 30 mg increase your appetite or cause you to gain weight?

Related Topics: Weight Gain

This is a good question you can always ask your pharmacist. An increase in appetite and weight gain are side effects of Prevacid. If you have gained a reasonable amount of weight, I would suggest speaking with your health care provider. If you need to stay on the medication, you will probably need to make some lifestyle changes including diet and exercise.

Read the Original Article: WebMD Ask the Pharmacist: Heartburn and GERD