Q.

What is the maximum dose of ibuprofen that should be taken in 24 hours?

Related Topics: Ibuprofen

A.

The maximum daily dose of ibuprofen is 3,200 mg. However, if you are taking that much ibuprofen, I would be asking you a lot of questions as to why and if you have been to the doctor or health care provider for further evaluation. You want to also make sure that you are not taking products related to ibuprofen like aspirin, naproxen, and meloxicam and avoid alcohol while taking any of these products.

Read the Original Article: WebMD Ask the Pharmacist: Pain Relief