Q.

Can you take Singulair and Zyrtec together?

A.

Yes, that would actually be fine. Singulair works differently than Zyrtec. Zyrtec is an antihistamine. The one thing is, though, is that it may cause a little bit of increase in a drowsiness side effect. So what I recommend for patients is, try taking it at home first and see how you feel before you decide to go out and take it road trip to Florida or something like that, because you wanna see how your body adjusts to taking these two medications together.

Read the Original Article: WebMD Ask the Pharmacist: Allergy Medications