Q.

How can I get rid of the nasty taste in my mouth from the inhaler?

Related Topics: Mouth, Taste, Inhaler

A.

This is another great question, and I can tell you that nine times out of ten when I have patients who come to me with this question, it’s because they’re spraying it in their mouth and not inhaling it the way that they’re supposed to. I actually offer to retrain them on how they’re using their inhaler. If they do it the right way, they should really not have any bad taste in their mouth.

But they can rinse their mouth afterwards, which is absolutely fine.

Read the Original Article: WebMD Ask the Pharmacist: Allergy Medications