Q.

What is vaginal dryness?

Related Topics: Vagina

A.
Vaginal dryness is another frequent symptom of menopause -- and close to one out of every three women experiences it while going through "the change." And it becomes even more common after menopause. Vaginal dryness also can occur at any age from a number of different causes. It may seem like a minor irritation. But the lack of vaginal moisture can have a huge impact on your sex life. Fortunately, several treatments are available to relieve vaginal dryness.

Read the Original Article: Vaginal Dryness: Causes and Moisturizing Treatments

A.
Okay so what if you are only 23 years old and going threw this  but your not going threw mendapose. me and my husband want to get pregnant but we think i might be allerigic to his sperm.  because every time he will ejaculate in me i suddlying get dried. to were we cant keep going. we went to the doctors but all they can tell me is that im not prudcing any eggs so i cant have kids. so what can it all be.