Q.

What is an overactive thyroid?

Related Topics: Thyroid

A.

Hyperthyroidism happens when the thyroid becomes overactive and produces too much of its hormones.

People with hyperthyroidism have problems that reflect overactivity of the organs of the body, resulting in symptoms such as sweating, feeling hot, rapid heartbeats, weight loss, and sometimes eye problems.

Read the Original Article: Fatigued or Full Throttle: Is Your Thyroid to Blame?

A.
Before my Hashimoto's was diagnosed I seen several Eye doctors for a total of about 3 months and they kept me on antibiotic pills, and eye drops and steroids pills and eye drops. It kept getting worse and eyes started to per trued. So I went to an eye surgeon specialist and he immediately had to do eye surgery (Optical decompression, and one other surgery.) What I'm asking is this: From all the antibiotics and steroids could it have made my condition worse? So now I have blurry vision all the time and eyes still swollen, and slightly per trueding. My question for anyone who has been through this like I have. Do you have any medical or legal advice. Any would be greatly appreciated.