Sex has become painful since menopause. What should I do?

The pain you are experiencing during sex is may be due to vaginal dryness associated with declining estrogen levels during menopause. But always check with your doctor if you have painful intercourse to find out the cause. There are a number of lubricants you can try to relieve the symptoms. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for a suggestion. There are also local estrogen treatments -- cream, tablets, and an estrogen ring -- that treat vaginal dryness.

Read the Original Article: Frequently Asked Questions About Menopause