A.

The kidneys are two organs located on either side of your spine in the middle of your back, just above the waist. They perform several life-sustaining roles: They cleanse your blood by removing waste and excess fluid, maintain the balance of salt and minerals in your blood, and help regulate blood pressure.

When the kidneys become damaged, waste products and fluid can build up in the body, causing swelling in your ankles, vomiting, weakness, poor sleep, and shortness of breath. If left untreated, diseased kidneys may eventually stop functioning completely. Loss of kidney function is a serious -- and potentially fatal -- condition.

Read the Original Article: Understanding Kidney Disease -- Basic Information

A.
The doctor believes it is Glomerulonephritis. I am waiting to go for a biopsy. I was given aspirin in the er due to heart rate.

Getting scary wait for a date. Fuild is continuing to be more and more.