Q.

How are bone spurs diagnosed?

Related Topics: Bone Spurs

A.

Bone spurs are detected by radiologic testing, such as with plain X-rays, ultrasound imaging, MRI scan, CT scan, and myelograms.

Read the Original Article: Bone Spurs

A.

I've had this on the back of my heel for about 6 mos.It just suddenly appeared overnite.I have had one on my upper arm for about 5 yrs-Dr. exrayed that one-nothing inside it,never pain with it-just looks bad enough not to wear sleeveless clothes.This newer one on the back of my heel hurts when I take my daily walk,so that I limp.It is a burning sensation,& better if I stay off it,but life must go on,not sitting all day!Can you suggest something?