My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |

What kind of doctor treats ingrown toenails?

Related Topics: Ingrown Toenail

Answers From Experts & Organizations (1)

5,093 Answers
269,540 Helpful Votes

Many types of doctors can help with ingrown toenails. Family physicians, pediatricians, urgent-care or walk-in physicians, dermatologists, and podiatrists are among the medical professionals who commonly treat this condition. Podiatrists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle disorders, including ingrown toenails. Dermatologists specialize in the treatment of skin, hair, and nail disorders.

This answer should not be considered medical advice...down arrowThis answer should not be considered medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor’s visit. Please see the bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer
Archived: March 20, 2014

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

117 of 133 found this helpful
Read the Original Article: Ingrown Toenail

Got Your WebMD Answer?

Next Steps: