Q.

What causes pain in the penis?

Related Topics: Penis, Pain

A.

Like in any other part of the body, pain in the penis can be the result of many things, including infection, trauma, or disease. Excessive manipulation can sometimes lead to pain, as can simple things such as insect bites or pimples. At the same time, painful lesions or sores on the penis may be genital herpes or another infection. Additionally, prostate inflammation, urethritis (an infection of the urinary tube frequently caused by gonorrhea or chlamydia), and sometimes sickle cell anemia can also cause penile pain. A condition known as Peyronie's disease results in an abnormal bend in the penis that makes intercourse painful for a man. In rare instances, pain can be a sign of penile cancer, so always check with your doctor if discomfort is significant and does not subside within a few days.

Read the Original Article: Sexual Health: FAQs About Sex and Relationships

A.
Depends.  There are many different kinds of "penis pain."  I do know that using a penis health creme daily can improve the overall health and look of your penis.  From dry skin to rashes to itchiness, these cremes have you covered, literally.  It works for me and I highly recommend it.  Just make sure you get an all natural creme to avoid any side effects.