Q.

Will the depigmented patches of vitiligo spread?

Related Topics: Vitiligo, Skin

A.

Focal pattern vitiligo and segmental vitiligo remain localized to one part of the body and do not spread. There is no way to predict if generalized vitiligo will spread. For some people, the depigmented patches do not spread. The disorder is usually progressive, however, and over time the white patches will spread to other areas of the body. For some people, vitiligo spreads slowly, over many years. For other people, spreading occurs rapidly. Some people have reported additional depigmentation following periods of physical or emotional stress.

Read the Original Article: Vitiligo

A.
I am a Vitilago sufferer, My patches started just before turning 40 almost 10 years ago after being bullied in my work place the stress i went through every day was unbearable to the point my whole body shut down, I have an unattractive thyroid also, My hemoglobin levels were 72, My Immune was shutting down, Literately killing me of, very jaundice, Iron levels were extreme, My Vitilago has at times been dormant, but when i do stress (I do try not to) it wakes up I now have patches about 40% over my body including my face, so to answer your question, Yes stress does contribute to Vitilago, I do try not to. :)  

A.
yes.vitiligo is often seen are face, neck, waist, limbs, armpit, anal area, and female genital area. Occasionally there can be hairs that turn white in the affected parts of severe cases.A series of methods for treating vitiligo, namely vitiligo-eliminating series made from pure Chinese herbal medicine.more on vitiligotcm.