Q.

What difference does a precise diagnosis make if I have breast cancer?

Related Topics: Breast Cancer

A.

The importance of an accurate diagnosis cannot be overstated. It is the precise diagnosis that determines the recommended treatment. Treatment must be specifically tailored to the specific type of breast cancer as well as to the individual patient.

Your doctor should be able to give you a clear description of your type of breast cancer along with the treatment options that are appropriate to your case.

Read the Original Article: Breast Cancer Questions to Ask the Doctor