Q.

What are sciatica symptoms?

Related Topics: Sciatica

A.

Sciatica causes pain, a burning sensation, numbness, or tingling radiating from the lower back and upper buttock down the back of the thigh to the back of the leg. The result is leg pain. Sometimes the pain radiates around the hip or buttock to feel like hip pain. While sciatica is often associated with lower back pain (lumbago), it can be present without low back pain. Severe sciatica can make walking difficult if not impossible. Sometimes the symptoms of sciatica are aggravated by walking or bending at the waist and relieved by lying down. The pain relief by changing positions can be partial or complete.

Read the Original Article: Sciatica

A.
What exercises can I do to help my sciatica .. its been 3 days of missed work and the pain is unbearable .. without Insurance what can I do?  Please help!  

Sincerely. Sherry