Before starting Toviaz, tell your doctor about all of your medical and other conditions that may affect the use of Toviaz, including:
- Stomach or intestinal problems or problems with constipation.
- Problems emptying your bladder or if you have a weak urine stream.
- Treatment for an eye problem called narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Kidney problems.
- Liver problems.
- A condition calledmyasthenia gravis.
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant. It is not known if Toviaz can harm your unborn baby.
- If you are breastfeeding. It is not known if Toviaz passes into breast milk or if it can harm your baby. Talk to your doctor about the best way to feed your baby if you take Toviaz.
Before starting on Toviaz, tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins and herbal products. Toviaz may affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines may affect how Toviaz works. Especially tell your doctor if you are taking antibiotics or antifungal medicines. Know all the medicines you take. Keep a list of them with you to show your doctor and pharmacist each time you get a new medicine.
This answer should not be considered medical advice...This answer should not be considered medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor’s visit. Please see the bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.
Thanks for your feedback.
Read the Original Article: Toviaz