- Wash your skin with mild, non-medicated soap and dry your skin gently. Apply Atralin Gel once a day before bedtime.
- Squeeze a small amount of Atralin Gel (about the size of a pea) on your fingertip. Apply Atralin Gel, using a thin layer to cover the entire affected area. Smooth Atralin Gel gently into your skin.
- Do not put Atralin Gel near your mouth, eyes, on the corners of your nose, or on open sores. Spread Atralin Gl away from these areas when putting it on your skin.
- Do not use more Atralin Gel than your doctor has prescribed. Too much Atralin Gel may irritate or increase the irritation of your skin, and will not give faster or better results.
- You can use a facial cream or lotion of SPF 15 or higher each morning after washing your face. Follow your doctor's advice because you need to use a cream or lotion that will not make your acne worse. You may use cosmetics with Atralin Gel. However, clean your face before using cosmetics and remove cosmetics from your skin before using Atralin Gel. Talk to your doctor about recommended cosmetics.
- Once your acne is under control you should continue to use Atralin Gel as your doctor instructs you to do.
This answer should not be considered medical advice...This answer should not be considered medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor’s visit. Please see the bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.
Thanks for your feedback.
16 of 19 found this helpful
Read the Original Article: Atralin