Q.

How should I store Tyzeka?

A.
    • Store Tyzeka tablets and oral solution in the original bottle at room temperature, 59 degrees F to 86 degrees F (15 degrees C to 30 degrees C).
    • Do not store Tyzeka Tablets in a damp place such as a bathroom medicine cabinet or near the kitchen sink.
    • Do not freeze Tyzeka Oral Solution.
    • Use Tyzeka Oral Solution within 2 months after opening the bottle.
    • Keep the bottle closed tightly.
    • Throw away Tyzeka when it is outdated or no longer needed by taking Tyzeka to a community take-back disposal program, if available, or by placing Tyzeka in a closed container (such as a sealed bag) in the household trash. Remove all identifying information from the original Tyzeka container before throwing it out.
  • Keep Tyzeka and all medicines out of the reach of children.

Read the Original Article: Tyzeka