- Take Lyrica exactly as prescribed. Your health care provider will tell you how much Lyrica to take and when to take it. Take Lyrica at the same times each day.
- Lyrica may be taken with or without food.
- Your health care provider may change your dose. Do not change your dose without talking to your health care provider.
- Do not stop taking Lyrica without talking to your health care provider. If you stop taking Lyrica suddenly, you may have headaches, nausea, diarrhea or trouble sleeping. If you have epilepsy and you stop taking Lyrica suddenly, you may have seizures more often. Talk with your health care provider about how to stop Lyrica slowly.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, just skip the missed dose. Take the next dose at your regular time. Do not take two doses at the same time.
- If you take too much Lyrica, call your health care provider or poison control center, or go to the nearest emergency room right away.
This answer should not be considered medical advice...This answer should not be considered medical advice and should not take the place of a doctor’s visit. Please see the bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.
Thanks for your feedback.
7 of 18 found this helpful
Read the Original Article: Lyrica