Q.

How do I take Vitamin-Mineral Supplement?

Click to read disclaimer
Medical Reference
A.

Take this medication by mouth, usually once daily or as directed. Follow all directions on the product package, or take as directed by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dosage. If you are uncertain about any of the information, consult your doctor or pharmacist.

Use a medication-measuring device to carefully measure the prescribed dose. Do not use a household spoon. If your liquid is a suspension, shake the bottle well before each dose.

Take this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.

Read the Original Article: More on Vitamin-Mineral Supplement
View Sources